Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Re: South Park BID Trash Bag Order

Subject: Re: South Park BID Trash Bag Order
From: Katie Kiefer <katie@southpark.la>

Date: 08/26/2016 10:55 AM

To: Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.org>

CC: Marcus Lieber <Marcus.Lieber@armaninoLLP.com>, Jessica Lall
<jessica@southpark.la>

Bob - please disregard my wire transfer request. Jessica and I are discussing internally.

Apologies on any confusion. Thank you.

Katie Kiefer
South Park BID

1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015
o. 213 663 1120

24/7: 866 560 9346

From: SPBID <katie@southpark.la>

Date: Friday, August 26, 2016 at 10:38 AM
To: Robert Buente <bbuente(ai01Odev. orq>

Cc: Marcus Lieber <Marcus.Lieber@armaninoLLP.com> , Jessica Lall <jessica@southpark.la>

Bob - long story short, the vendor I need to issue payment to will not re-rerun the CC.
They are requesting either a check or wire transfer in order to complete the order (this
is for GSP trash bags and we're running extremely low).

It's been pulling teeth with them and at this point I'd just like to get the bags ordered
for the Clean Team. Please find attached the wiring instructions as well as a sales
receipt for the cost to be wired directly to Caltex. Would you be able to make this
transaction today?

Let me know and thanks for the assistance. Apologies on the inconvenience.

1 of 12

10/19/2018 08:40 AM

From: SPBID <katie@southpark.la>

Date: Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 11:17 AM
To: Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev. org>

Cc: Marcus Lieber <Marcus.Lieber^armaninoLLP.com> , Jessica Lall <iessica^southpark.la>

Bob - forgot to ask, do we have low balance thresholds setup to be emailed or text to
either you or Jessica when we get below, for example, a $2K balance?

Marcus attempted to initially set this up but does not have access to the system to do
this.

THX.

Katie Kiefer
South Park BID

1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015
o. 213 663 1120

24/7: 866 560 9346

2 of 12

10/19/2018 08:40 AM

Re: South Park BID Trash Bag Order

From: SPBID <katie@southpark.la>

Date: Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 10:36 AM
To: Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.orq>

Cc: Marcus Lieber <Marcus.Lieber@armaninoLLP■com> , Jessica Lall <jessica@southpark.la>

Bob - thank you for transferring the needed funds. Much appreciated.

From: Jessica Lall <jessica@southpark.la>

Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 3:37 PM

To: SPBID <katie@southpark. la> , Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.org>

Yes that's probably it. I haven't used it today though. I'd try replacing the order. C
an they invoice?

Jessica Lall
South Park BID

1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

o. 213 663 1112
C. 213 820 0837

3 of 12

10/19/2018 08:40 AM

From: Katie Kiefer <katie@southpark.la>

Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 3:06 PM

To: Bob Buente <bbuente@101Odev.org> , Jessica Lall <jessica@southpark.la>
Subject: FW: South Park BID Trash Bag Order

Bob / Jessica - the CC ending in #4984 has been declined for the below order. I'm
thinking the logic behind it is due to the order total being roughly $3.9K and potentially
hitting the $5K limit?

Any input here would be greatly appreciated. THX.

From: Rosa Saldivar <rosa@caltexplastics.com>

Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 2:16 PM
To: SPBID <katie@southpark.la>

Hello Katie,

Your card was declined again.

Thank you,

Rosa Saldivar

4 of 12

10/19/2018 08:40 AM

Re: South Park BID Trash Bag Order

Caltex Plastics Inc.

From: SPBID < katie@southpark.la <mailto:katie@southpark.la> >

Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 11:19 AM

To: Jack < j ack@caltexplastics.com cmailto:jack@caltexplastics.com> >

The issue was probably with the billing address. Will fill out a new form and send but in
the meantime, please retry the card with my signature block address below.

5 of 12

10/19/2018 08:40 AM

From: Jack < j ack@caltexplastics.com cmailto:jack@caltexplastics.com> >

Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 11:11 AM

To: SPBID < katie@southpark.la <mailto:katie@southpark.la> >

Just wanted to make sure you saw this email. We cannot proceed with the order until this
gets resolved. Please advise.

From: Jack < j ack@caltexplastics.com <mailto:jack@caltexplastics.com> >

Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 2:42 PM

To: SPBID < katie@southpark.la <mailto:katie@southpark.la> >

I do apologize. Recently we had a major issue with our
lost. I have attached one of our Credit Card forms. If
either fax or email it back that would greatly help. I

server and bits of information were
you could get it filled out and
apologize for the inconvenience.

From: Jack < j ack@caltexplastics■com cmailto:jack@caltexplastics.com> >

Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 2:08 PM

To: SPBID < katie@southpark.la <mailto:katie@southpark.la> >

Sorry for the delay. While I wasn't able to get a specific date, I was told that we should
be able to have this available for will call next week. My accounts receivable did mention

7 of 12

10/19/2018 08:40 AM

Re: South Park BID Trash Bag Order

though that this would either have to be paid by Credit card in advance or that we a check
would have to be available at the time of pick up. Which of the two options would you
prefer?

From: Jack < j ackgcaltexplastics.com cmailto:jackgcaltexplastics.com> >
Date: Monday, August 22, 2016 at 8:29 AM

To: SPBID < katie@southpark.la <mailto:katie@southpark.la> >

Thank you for the order. I will talk with my production team to see if this can be at all
sped up.

From: Jack < j ack@caltexplastics.com <mailto:jack@caltexplastics.com> >

Date: Friday, August 19, 2016 at 4:08 PM

To: SPBID < katie@southpark.la <mailto:katie@southpark.la> >

This is not a stock item for us. It is a custom item that we would have to run. There
would be a roughly 2 week lead time from when the order is placed.

If we run 100 cases with 200 per case, the cost would be $36.00 per case.

If we run 200 cases with 100 per case, the cost would be $34.50 per case.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

From: Jack < j ackgcaltexplasties.com <mailto:jackgcaltexplastics■com> >

Date: Friday, August 19, 2016 at 1:49 PM

To: SPBID < katie@southpark.la <mailto:katie@southpark.la> >

Good afternoon,

Yes I would be the individual who tends to handle incoming orders. Since it has been a bit
of time since your last order, I will have to check to see that pricing is still current.
Can I please get a small bit of clarification on something. In your email you said 200x
100/box count, but I notice on the order you have attached it is 100 of a 200/cs. Which of
the two is accurate?

As for if this will be invoiced or if it needs to be paid in advance with a credit card, I
will need to check with my AR department. Unfortunately, they have left for the day and
won't return until Monday. I apologize in the delay, but I will have to wait until then to
get you an answer back on that.